Clinica San Francesco
Working with a team of efficient, highly qualified medical specialists, Clinica San Francesco provides a wide range of outpatient services and surgeries, making sure that patients’ expectations are always fully met. Recognised as one of the most technologically advanced healthcare centres in Europe, the Clinica San Francesco in Verona is the best choice for patients seeking specialist care, effective solutions and comprehensive assistance for each operation.
|Via Monte Ortigara, 21/B|
|045 900 90 90|
State of the art diagnostics and surgery in Verona
The Clinica San Francesco is an accredited private facility with the Italian National Health Service (SSN – Servizio Sanitario Nazionale), specialized in orthopaedic and traumatology and seat of CORE – Centro di Ortopedia Robotico Europeo (European Centre for Robotic Orthopaedic Surgery).
It has got two seats in the town of Verona and can offer its patients a wide range of outpatient services, as specialized visits, aimed diagnostic tests and surgical operations carried out with the most modern and innovative procedures.
Patient-oriented services and health culture
The Clinica San Francesco provides many diagnostic services, also instrumental, under the system of ordinary or outpatient admission. The Clinic physicians and staff work everyday to reach even higher levels of efficiency and excellence, without ever ignoring the psychological and social needs of patients.
The Clinic success is based on the medical formative activity and a continuous update. Here highly qualified specialized physicians and surgeons collaborate with each other.
The Clinic main objectives are the following:
- safety of patients and providers
- providing of services suitable to the patients’ needs
- support for physicians to identify therapeutic and diagnostic paths, indicated for the clinic situation of patient
- efficient and effective organization of activities
- obtain the highest possible approval of patients, respecting the specific needs of single patient connected to life habits, values or beliefs.
- pursue the highest patients’ and staff’s satisfaction
- enhance the Clinic human resources developing the health, organizational and managerial culture, and fostering the constant professional update of its staff through formative activities, in reply to detected needs and critical states.
- humanization, that is patient-centered care process
- pursue the continuous improvement of service quality
The Clinic is structured in two seats:
Via Monte Ortigara, 21/B Verona, Italy
The via Monte Ortigara’s seat provides specialized outpatient, diagnostic, rehabilitation, orthopaedic and general surgery. The facility can count on 72 beds for admission and care in ordinary admission or day surgery.
Corso Venezia, 123 Verona, Italy
The Diagnostic Centre, located in Corso Venezia, offers physiotherapeutical treatments, specialized visits and diagnostic services. The facility has physiotherapy private service too, equipped with a completely fitted out rehabilitation gym